Thursday, January 1, 2009

And here he is..

..the new member of the McGuire family and such a cute and tough little guy! He is so adorable.. but what am i saying.. see yourself! A little sneak of the sneak i will post in a couple of days!

little wonder

Newborn Sessions will be offered in 2009 either at my house or on location. I am working on a package price right now. So many new things are coming up.. a new website, blog, AR will get a new design and i will offer Mini-Children-INSTUDIO-Sessions with a limited number here pretty soon! IF i will ever find my way out of the idea and paperwork chaos around me!! lol!

HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

2 comments:

Manon said...

happy new year, happy new year.

the picture looks so cute. I love his eyes. And i am soooooo excited to see the new design.

MCGUIREH said...

I ABSOLUTLY LOVE THE SNEAK OF THE SNEAK! I LOVE YOUR WORK! I CANT WAIT TO THE REST OF HIS PICTURES!